Monday, March 8, 2010

Okay, this is the big day that I've been waiting for, the echocardiagram stress test. Lying in bed I tried to think about what I learned yesterday about my health.

The Butyenko talk was very good. According to them I should have a relaxed belly. I tried that and low and behold my intestines and stomach felt like they dropped a foot. They prolly really dropped less than an inch but could this be the source of my GI problems? With Pilates and dance and our ideal body not being one to have your breakfast hanging out, and my sitting all day at a computer...could this be pushing my stomach chronically up into esophagus?

Butyenko going well, very relaxing. I have my hubby's cold but feel good and energetic despite it. Something is doing some good here.

Today I get beta glucans to combat the cold and nasty thing I might pick up at the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment